You can find me here:

SEARCH

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cats&Dogs: Revenge of the Kitty Galore Movie Review


Alright, well I've been watching two movies for a day. And of course, I'm gonna get a break. Um...okay. About this review, this MOVIE ROCKS!!!!

Cats&Dogs working together. And I thought they hate each other. But I dunno, I find it better for them working agent stuff together.

Well, except for Kitty Galore. She's evil and I'm not sure how old she is. And I have to say, she looks fake.

More like a cat made out of complete animation. Well, except for the others, only their mouth, hands and legs move. Whatever, I dunno, I dun work in hollywood.

But I'm just glad I saw it online that is all. And I thought I wouldn't find it, heh heh. Ya....anyways, this movie rocks alot.

You know, I like movies with talking animals. Like Marmaduke, Dr. Dolittle, Narnia(a little, not much) and more that I can't think of.

Um...anyways, there's gonna be a new post called "BACK TO SCHOOL". Ya, I know, when holiday ends...it sucks.

Except for nerds, geeks, dorks and wimps. But I'm NOT a bully. I'm pretty much just a normal kid. With some issues of my own.

Alright well, this is Sam H Collends signing out.

No comments: