You can find me here:

SEARCH

Friday, December 17, 2010

Done M4a1 drawing

So far I've finished drawing the COLT M4A1 Carbine. Usually I like to call it M4A1 instead of having the COLT and the Carbine, haha!

Ahem. Anyways, Ya it was great doing the M4A1. The gun was too long for the vertical angled paper so I had to take another paper and continue drawing the stock.

The first time I called it a butt. And I'm not trying to be funny at all. Then when I see some airsoft videos then I knew it's called a stock.

For the rest of the guns I'm gonna draw, I really need their names cuz when I typed it out, the pictures were not good. I wanted it to look EXACTLY like the one in CS:S.

I also found a website that gives me all the information I need. The picture and the name. All of it comes from here. Just be sure to click the word "here" to enter.

I'm just saying that incase you guys dunno what to do. Just telling you, some people in my place dun even know that that's a link. Heh heh.

Well, laters^^.

No comments: