You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cars 2&Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules Trailer

Cars 2 is one of my favourite Pixar movies in the Disney World. The first movie was nice. And the second one? Aw man, I can't WAIT for it to come out. 


I love the airport scene. It's my favourite! I love tv episodes with airports in it. Or at least in 2 or 3 of it. YA!


And I think there's new characters like that luxury plane. And I just wish when the movie comes out, one of the boeings or airbuses TALK! That's the awesome part if there is in my opinion. 

Diary of a Wimpy Kid:Rodrick Rules Trailer

Ya and sometimes of what I think the Real Wimpy Kid trailers are. Their trailers are the weirdest among other trailers I've seen.


I just dun like Rodrick sometimes. He's always like too much. But it'll make the movie even more funny. I just hope it came out great. I dunno. But I was looking more forward to other movies like Transformers:Dark of the Moon, Cars 2 and other stuff.


Anyways, have fun you guys. 


Comment, share and get more viewers!!! (:

No comments: