You can find me here:

SEARCH

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

8th Grade Adventure Camp

First Day

The first day of camp. Well...I offically don't really like first days of camps at all.

It's gonna be like a long journey that sucks in my opinion. Not unless it's a 2 days 1 night camp. That... I'll accept.

But no, this camp is 3 days 2 nights D:

Man I hate 3 days camp. They suck when you're away from your family and home. But anyways...the first day is okay.

This camp mostly is about overcoming obstacles. Which includes heights O_O

And yes, I have a great fear of heights. Good thing I didn't take the High Elements test. I would've shit my pants.

I actually pretended to have a stomachache. I didn't wanna try that tall bastard. It's way too scary for me.

Lucky me >:)

Then we took a bath. The first evening didn't go so well for me. The toilet actually have showers that comes in a row.

It's exactly like those shower you take after your Physical Education at school. But I took the cubicals instead.

How stupid was I? When I took the cubicals. There were lines. So I had to line up and that I had no time for a bath D:


So when I got into the cubical... I had to put my shoes aside and take my slippers out. I actually took a minute to go naked in the cubical. 


Sorry. The guys kept on banging the cubical doors. And the lock that the door has is not placed. The lock actually locks on the side wall that is of course, super near to the door. 


And this doors don't have a vertical rectangular hole to fit the lock. So that sucks a lot. And I mean, A LOT! With them slamming on the door everytime... I'm worried that my shirt, underwear and pants might fall off the hooks.

And they actually did. It dropped about 2 to 3 times on the damn wet floor. Crap D:<

The shirt go wet. Completely wet. So I had to wear the wet shirt to my hut. And the inside of the huts are like this:
As you can see, in the middle...there's a walk-way. Or whatever you call it. Then we sleep on either sides. Any side we want. 

And I've been to huts like this before. So I know how to handle it. We had to put our shoes outside. And walk on the dusty nature leafs that are the staircase XP

Crap. I dunno why we can't take our shoes and slippers in there. I dunno, but one thing is certain. They don't want any bacteria, sand or anything on the floor.

Maybe that's their idea. Or it's just the way it works in this camp. 

Anyways. When I got back to my hut, I had another shirt that is another shirt that is of course...clean. And then the wet one, I had to hang it on the top holes.

That shirt dried for a day. Or...longer than that. It dried from the time when I got back to the hut and changed to my new shirt.

Till the second night of the camp. That one I'll talk about it later. The other thing is...sleeping time.

I didn't get my opportunity to call Mom, see if she's alright and telling her that I love her very much. I'm a good person.

We're not allowed to bring handphones into the camp. 17 students got their handphones surrended. Except for me.

I didn't wanna lose my phone like this so I could call Mom. So when I didn't get the opportunity to call Mom...I'm sad );

Second Day  

This is almost the last day to everyone in the camp. That's because the next day we're gonna go off soon in the morning :D

That day we're doing the High Elements. Again D:

This time, it's for those who didn't try out for this obstacle. Mr Wilson wanted me to go. But I told him that I have stomachache. Which I also pretended to have it.

>:)

So that was a relief for me. We didn't have time to do more of the High Elements. I'm lucky that I didn't do any of the obstacles except for the Low Elements.

And you can tell that it doesn't include heights :D

And it doesn't. But this one is what I did for the first day. Sorry. Messed up, should've put it on the first day :P

Anyways. Then bath on the second day is good. I took the shower pillars instead of the cubicals. So that it's easier.

Shower pillars are the ones I talked about the Physical Education shower you guys and I take after Physical Education.

I dunno what you call them. So yes, I think the shower pillars are the great idea. But the only embarassing disadvantage is that people can see us naked D: O_O

I know. But I don't care. I just wanna get away from those lines at the cubicals. Before I get another wet shirt again.

After the shower...there's one little problem. I didn't bring my underwear. Shit.

So I had to wear the pants and then run back to my hut and take off the pants and put on the underwear.

Then the second night. I lost my torch light D: ):<

My classmate, Francis, stole it. I think he's trying to hide it. Keeping it a secret. Well, I don't wanna be so offensive but... f*** that Francis.

I knew he took the torch light. Stupid Francis. I hate you. That's the most saddest thing. I tried not to lose everything in my bag.

And someone allowing people like Francis to take it. Why am I so stupid? I blamed myself ):<

I should've close the bag through out the entire camp. What have I done!? This is not a joke. I'm being freaking serious here right now.

And the Ocean Pacific beach wear pants I have... I thought I lost it. But it's hanging outside the hut. I dunno who put it there but thank god I found it :)

I look at the pack list I brought and I have everything in my luggage except for the torchlight and some double A batteries.

I suspect Francis. I had to get him soooo mad that he have to admit it. But at last he didn't give it to me. So he didn't stole it. Maybe I lost it. Or it maybe someone else.

When the lights went off at night for sleep, I'm expecting Mr Wilson to come up to the hut. I wanted to report that I have a lost torchlight.

I told him that I also lost my Ocean Pacific pants. That was until I found it hanging outside the tent on the last day.

Thanks to the instructor that found it hanging there.

So now this torchlight is offically lost. I think it might be in the toilet. I'm not sure. And don't laugh!

Other 8th graders might've found it and threw it into the trash bags during Area Cleaning on the last day.

Crap. I dunno. Cuz' I saw the other group cleaning up the toilets when we're cleaning up the huts we used. So I think it might be in the garage dump right now.

Third Day(last day)

Today's the last day. We took breakfast. And we woke up 6.30am in the morning.

Then ummm...we did the Area Cleaning. And after that, we took a group photo of our group at camp. Then the entire 8th graders.

Then last night when I reported to Mr Wilson. He said he'll ask all the people in my group to check if they've put my torchlight into their bags or luggages by accident.

They said they didn't find it in their luggages or bags. So this offically declares that the torchlight I have is lost.

So now I have to find a new one to replace my old one. And buy two boxes of double A batteries. Firetruck!

We went off at 10am. And arrived at schol at 11am. The trip from the camp to school is boring and far. It took the bus one hour to reach there.

Then when we reached school. We gathered at the foyer to get some trash stuff that I don't care. We were only given a travel plan form.

It's this form that you write down on what vacation you're going to. Like let's say, you're going to Russia, Austrailia or anywhere else by ships, planes or trains or cars, you need to fill in this form.

To inform the school that you'll be travelling to other places soon.

Then after that, we were dismissed. I set at the benches and wait for Mom to show up in the car of course.

Then we went to KFC. Then went to pick up my big sister and then went home.

So here I am. At home typing this post to everyone who usually visits my blog. ^_^

-------------------------------------------

We're gonna have to buy a new torchlight during Saturdays or Sundays. Or whatever time we have.

Right now I still smell a little bit campee D:

I hate that smell. But don't worry. It will go off soon. I hope. Anyways, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers.

Bye :)

No comments: