You can find me here:

SEARCH

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mom's trip

My mom went to China and... I feel emotional ;( When she was gone, I just...didn't like to feel this way.

 I dunno but this map looks like a tourist map? Cuz' of the colours.


I've never been there, but I wish I did. 

My mom booked the ticket. The first night she booked it, she asked me if I could go. Well, I should've said yes. Cuz' I'm was not sure about the things that are going on.



I have a camp next week. And...I just wanna go so that I wouldn't have to go to the camp :P


Anyways, I just hope she's alright along the entire trip. Hope to see her sooner and dun ask when she'll be coming back >:(


She let me have access to her laptop and have my ear pieces back :D Thanks for that. And yes, I'm using her laptop right now :)


She wanted me to clear some of the stuff in Pet Society D: I know. But not to worry, I only need to go in and spin the lottery to get the butterflies for her :D


Ahhh...like I said, just hope she's alright and don't die ^_^


Cuz' she's my mom and I care about her. But even though I said that, when she's at home, I'm always reluctant to see her. She said we always don't care. I don't believe that.


Come on! It's not like we never talked to her once. Or tenths. But like I said, I hope she comes home sooner. She went to China because Dad was at China too.


And he spent his time there doing business. And a lot of stuff that needs to be done. Mom got worried so she wanted to fly there and hope he's alright.


Okay. Remember to comment, share and get more viewers.


Bye :)

No comments: