You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Your Favourite Martian-Bi*** got a pe*** review (18+)


.
This song is totally stupid though. The girls are hot but it makes this video stupid. I mean...who puts a hotel key in their underwear?


A smoking cigarette box and a phone in their underwear? Who does that? Freaking stupid.


But the black woman wasn't hot. To me it isn't. Anyway, it's actually true. Some womans are actually born with a pe***.


They're called "Shemales". I think Ray isn't thinking clearly at all. Think Ray, think! You don't put stuff like that in an underwear.


He's suppose to be cartoons which is appropriate and this? No! It's isn't at all. I dunno what the heck is wrong with Ray.


I mean, I like seeing his videos and that it is hilarious, but this? Not at all! Jeez ):<


I dunno if people are gonna put this as one of the most disliked video on YouTube. If so, I think Ray is gonna lose his YourFavouriteMartian channel. 


He's gotta think before he does something like that. Now this post is for 18+ only. But if you wanna watch, it's okay. There's no woman with a pe*** in this video anyway.


Alright there's gonna be too many censoring already. Just don't read this if you're under 18. Just one thing is that:


Phones, hotel keys and smoking boxes should be in POCKETS, not underwears. Don't think underwears are extra pockets just because you run out of pockets.


You can hold that with your freaking hands. Stupid. Anyway, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers.


Bye :)

No comments: