You can find me here:

SEARCH

Monday, August 8, 2011

Time to shine :)

Okay so some of you might've notice the difference within my blog. Every came from black...to white :D


Awesome right? I dunno, I actually think it's really awesome to see my blog in white. I think black is way too emo or something.


And no, I'm not emo. Seriously, I'm not. Anyways, yes I've totally changed it. Except the curve spikes are still there but they're red. 


Some of them are half-transparent...a.k.a medium opacity. Anyway, yes this is the new look, and I really hope you've enjoy it. 


For those of you who shares and look at the blog, tell your friends if they also look at my blog. Now you gotta admit the white looks pretty tight. I guess.


But who is to blame? It looks awesome. Anyways, not to delay, but they'll be a post coming about now :D


Don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers. Cya in a few minutes :)

No comments: